Learn why things go “Fizz and Boom” with Award-Winning Songwriter Randy Sauer. Randy’s original “Dig Into Reading” Song won 3rd place in the DSA Songwriters Contest in 2013! He will bring a fun-filled musical science adventure to your library. Dance and sing along as we journey through the science world to find out why things go fizz, why things go boom, and why it is important to read and learn about science! Songs include Fizz Boom Boom, Soda Pop Bop, and F.I.Z.Z. Plus kids will get to play boomwhackers!!!
Age Suitability: All ages.
Program Length: 30 – 45 minutes.
Fee: $175 plus mileage.
Special Requirements: None.
Travel Restrictions: None.
Availability: May – September.
References: Andale District Library; Beck-Bookman Library, Holton; Colby Pioneer Library; Goodland Public Library, Graham County Library, Hays Public Library; Hoisington Public Libary; Kearny County Library; Norton Public Library; Russell Public Library; Salina Public Library; Quinter Public Library; Salina Public Library; Trego County Public Library; Wakeeney City Library.
Go Crazy DVD has been awarded the 2013 Preferred Choice Award from Creative Child Magazine!!!
GO CRAZY DVD
is now available!!!!
Promo Video: youtu.be/A3PXjwyaS8w
Click on the link below to order the Go Crazy DVD
NEW DIGITAL CD RELEASE
Available on iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=671077469
Songs on CD:
1) GO CRAZY - fun song with actions, when I sing Go Crazy it means to dance crazy!!
2) BOOGIETY BOP - Repeat after me song, Actions(Boogiety means to boogie, Bop means to Hop, Shhh means to freeze and hold your finger to your mouth as if you are shhhhing someone!
3) ROCKIN' THE KAZOO - A rockin' Kazoo song that kids can hum along with
4) BABOON LOU - Another hum along kazoo song about a baboon that plays a kazoo in the zoo.
5) TRUSTY KAZOO - Another hum along kazoo song that is a goofy song about the love that I have for my trusty kazoo.
6) BUTTONS - A song about how there are buttons everywhere in life!
7) D.I.G. DIG INTO READING - A song about reading written for the 2013 summer library reading theme.
8) NONSENSE WORDS - A song about words that are nonsense and how they don't mean a thing but are fun to sing.
9) MUDDIN' IN A TRUCK - A fun country type song about going muddin' in a truck with Grandpa Chuck.
10) MOCHA POLKA - A polka song for those of you that need a little mocha to get your day going better!
11) MOMMY TAKE ME TO THE STORE - A funny song about how kids want to go to the store even if they have done or said something they shouldn't have.
12) WHAT WOULD I DO? - A Sound Story Song. Have kids use rhythm instruments to represent the actions in the song. The actions are jumping in a puddle, walking in the mud, hopping in the grass, skipping in the driveway, running in the backyard. Kids love being creative when coming up with the sounds.
13) WHACKY JAM - A fun boomwhacker song that you can divide the kids into three groups and have them play along with the song.
What People are saying:
"Thank you for coming to our school and providing our students and staff with such a great message and entertaining morning! Your performance was excellent! Your professionalism and talent are a great combination. Our students and staff were a buzz about the morning!"
David Ottley, Principal
Victoria Elementary School
"Randy is a creative songwriter who writes great songs for kids and families. He is energetic and thoughtful in his presentations. His shows are not only educational but fun and exciting. We at Jelly Bean Radio love his music and his shows are a must see"
June 18, 2012 Todd Dejarnatt, President of Jelly Bean Radio
"Thank you so much for being a part of our Summer Reading Programming. You did such an amazing job with the kids. I've never seen the children so animated and happy. Thank you for coming to Norton!"
Mary and the Norton Public Library Board and Staff